Tom Petty’s death was result of accidental drug overdose

Vastavam web: Legendary singer Tom Petty’s death was the result of an accidental drug overdose, the musician’s family has announced.In a statement posted to the band’s Facebook page, Petty’s widow, Dana, and daughter, Adria, called his death an “unfortunate accident,” revealing the overdose was caused by a variety of pain medications.”On a positive note we now know for certain he went painlessly and beautifully exhausted after doing what he loved the most, for one last time, performing live with his unmatchable rock band for his loyal fans on the biggest tour of his 40 plus year career,” the statement read.