Non-Immigrant Visa Holders can Work For More Than One Firm

Vastavam web: Here is a great news for all H-1B Visa Holders.The US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) says H-1B Workers will be able to work for more than one employer by obtaining I-129 approval for each one of them. Form I-129 is meant for obtaining a worker on a non-immigrant visa status from USCIS. As per US think-tank Cato Institute, 56 percent of the Employment-based green cards were obtained by the family members of the workers in 2015. The remaining 44 percent green cards were given to workers themselves.