Vastavam web: A miffed S Sreesanth today termed the Kerala High Court’s verdict to restore the life ban imposed on him by the BCCI the “worst decision ever” and vowed that he would not give up his fight.In a major setback for the fast bowler, the Kerala High Court today decided to restore the life ban imposed on the bowler by the Indian cricket board.The 34-year-old pacer took to social networking site, twitter to express his disappointment, questioning the BCCI on allowing Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals to come back into the IPL fold after serving two-year suspensions each.
“Thanks a lot for all the support Nd encouragement given so far. I assure u all that I’m not giving up..I will Keep at it Nd alwys believe
“Anyway all I have is my family and lots of dear ones who still believes in me..I will keep fighting and make sure I don’t give up..”
The Kerala High Court had on August 7 lifted the life ban imposed on him by the BCCI in the wake of the 2013 IPL spot- fixing scandal.Speaking to the media, Kerala Cricket Association secretary Jayesh George said the KCA has been supporting Sreesanth.”We had made arrangements for him to undergo a full fitness test so as to make him match fit. Now with this verdict, we will have to respect it,” said George.