Vastavam web: Ferrari team boss Maurizio Arrivabene on Friday denied that the Italian team used any team orders at last month’s Monaco Grand Prix where Sebastian Vettel triumphed after ‘jumping’ team-mate Kimi Raikkonen in the pit-stops.As Finn Raikkonen topped the times again in Friday’s practice for Sunday’s Canadian Grand Prix, Arrivabene faced reporters at a news conference where he stressed that Ferrari were focused on winning the constructors’ title.”I always said that it’s not that situation in the team,” said Arrivabene. “We are looking forward to the championship. We do all our best for the Constructors’ Championship and to be able to do well you need two drivers.
He added: “I was very, very clear since the beginning of the season, about our rules of engagement. Our team is above everything, but we’re not going in one direction or the other.He said he laughed when he read reports of what was believed to have happened in Monte Carlo.Raikkonen also shrugged off the controversy and made light of his form on Friday when he was fastest again.